Enjoy a sunset sail followed by the weekly fireworks show during the heart of summer on this special private charter!
- Prices shown are for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Off season rates are lower throughout the rest of the year.
- 2 Hour Private Charter (up to 6 people)
- 3 Hour Private Charter (up to 6 people)
Be on the lookout for dolphins and other wildlife!
Put your feet up, relax, and learn about the unique Salt Marsh Ecosystem with all of its nature & beauty, and enjoy some of our local history on this day sail! We’ll cut the engine and let the wind do all of the work while you keep an eye out for dolphins and birds!
On every trip, we provide a cooler with plenty of ice and a bottle of water for each person. You are welcome to bring any other drinks and snacks you would like. Please make sure your beer is in cans and you have a plastic cup to pour your wine into.
Dates 2 Hour Private Charter 3 Hour Private Charter January 1 – February 28 $295 $420 March 1 – March 28 $315 $455 March 29 – April 11 $335 $485 April 12 – May 27 $315 $455 May 28 – September 6 $335 $485 Sept 7 – Oct 31 $315 $455 Nov 1 – Dec 31 $295 $420
- Children under 12 years old are required by S.C State Law to wear a life jacket on recreational vessels. We have plenty of comfortable, clean life jackets in a variety of sizes on board, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Safety is our goal. We carry onboard with us at all times all of the necessary safety equipment required by both the U.S. Coast Guard and S.C. Department of Natural Resources.
- Your card will be charged at the time you make your reservation. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your trip within 48 hours of its scheduled start time, you are responsible for the full cost of the reservation. If you cancel outside of that 48-hour window, we will give a full refund.