Be on the look out for dolphins & other wildlife, and learn about our unique local history on this relaxing day sail!
- Prices shown are for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Off season rates are lower throughout the rest of the year.
- 2.5 Hour Private Charter (up to 6 people)
Finish the day the most relaxing way possible!
From the comfort of our stable, peaceful sailboat, you’ll enjoy dolphins, birds, and nature while learning about the salt marsh ecosystem and our unique local history. Then you’ll finish your sail with the most relaxing way to end any day- watching the sunset from the water.
On every trip, we provide a cooler with plenty of ice and a bottle of water for each person. You are welcome to bring any other drinks and snacks you would like. Please make sure your beer is in cans and you have a plastic cup to pour your wine into.
Dates Price January 1 – February 28 $350 March 1 – March 28 $375 March 29 – April 11 $400 April 12 – May 27 $375 May 28 – September 6 $400 Sept 7 – Oct 31 $375 Nov 1 – Dec 31 $350
- Children 12 years and under are required by S.C State Law to wear a life jacket on recreational vessels. We have plenty of comfortable, clean life jackets in a variety of sizes on board, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Safety is our goal. We carry onboard with us at all times all of the necessary safety equipment required by both the U.S. Coast Guard and S.C. Department of Natural Resources.
- Your card will be charged at the time you make your reservation. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your trip within 48 hours of its scheduled start time, you are responsible for the full cost of the reservation. If you cancel outside of that 48-hour window, we will give a full refund.